About Me • Project History
I am a 22 year old, freshly graduated with a Bachelor's in computer science at the University of Texas at Dallas. I have experience with multiple areas of software development, but my expertise is in the web and game development fields. I have additional interests and skills in graphic design, game design, and education.
- Years of experience since high school working with web development
- Understanding of web frameworks, particularly Angular
- Experience working with game engines such as Godot and Unity
- Good interpersonal skills and a great team worker
- Enthusiastic to teach and educate; spent several years of teaching and tutoring
- Desire to make the world a better place
Demo for an AI chatbot that can help you find recent financial information. My teams's capstone project at UTD.
DAMAGE PER SECOND
An in-progress web game where you program the members of your RPG party to optimize their attack strategy and collect the most EXP. Done using Angular.
A card game and a tower defense wrapped into one; my most fully featured game, and my first using the Unity Engine.
October 2020 - September 2023
A demo for a 3D RPG made in Godot engine, with a complex battle system and overworld platforming.
A deep and fully featured, open source puzzle game based on an SNES classic. Play against CPUs or against friends to get the best score. My first finished project using Godot engine.
A demo for a deckbuilding game inspired by Slay the Spire
with an added block puzzle twist.
A satirical news publication site created to cover my class' mock government.
My first web development project which has been continually updated over time. A simple but addictive clicking game.