About Me • Project History
I am a 20 year old currently studying computer science at the University of Texas at Dallas. I have experience with multiple areas of software development, but my expertise is in the web and game development fields. I have additional interests and skills in graphic design, game design, education, and hardware engineering.
- 5+ years of experience developing with web technologies and C++
- Experience developing games using frameworks as well as engines such as Godot
- Several personal web projects and small web apps
- Good interpersonal skills and a great team worker
- Enthusiastic to teach and educate
- Desire to make the world a better place
My first web development project which has been continually updated over time. A simple but addictive clicking game.
An arcade shoot-em-up with a unique control scheme and ruthless difficulty. Try to get a high score!
A strategy RPG with real-time action elements featuring cute characters.
A satirical news publication site created to cover my class' mock government.
Hatch, care for, and train dragons in this pet simulator game with unique sprites.
A demo for a 3D strategy 4X game inspired by the Civilization
series created using three.js
A demo for a deckbuilding game inspired by Slay the Spire
with an added block puzzle twist.
A deep and fully featured, open source puzzle game based on an SNES classic. Play against CPUs or against friends to get the best score. My first finished project using Godot engine.
A demo for a 3D RPG made in Godot engine, with a complex battle system and overworld platforming.